Terms and Conditions
Fees are payable in advance. There is no reduction in fees for non-attendance due to illness or any other reason. Fees will be collected for entire level which is for 12 weeks. In case of cancellation after being enrolled the money will not be refunded or transferred.
- On registration Respond Right Education (RRE) will create login id and password for regular updates and Respond Right certification.
- In the event of a class being cancelled by RRE, child will be credited for an additional week.
- Parents are responsible for their children except during the class when the child is not accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Parents must inform the teachers of any health-issues that may be relevant prior to the start of the class.
- Parents should aim to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the class. They should drop off and collect children from within the premises where classes are held.
- Every effort will be made to avoid injury during lessons and RRE will not be held liable should an injury occur during a class.
- Photography is not allowed at any time.
- Parents are advised to bring a drink for their children but to avoid bringing snacks for during class times to minimise mess at the centre.
- RRE teachers cannot be held responsible for children before or after their specified lesson times.
- One extra class will be conducted per batch in case any student misses a turn due to sickness or holiday.
Photography and Video
- From time to time photos or video may be taken of the children during their sessions.
- Photos may be placed on the Respond Right education website, linked Facebook pages, Instagram, Twitter or other public forums for advertising.
- It is our policy to never include personal information on any individual.
- Any video taken during an RRE session may be used for continued teacher's training and appraisal.
- Google AnalyticsPhotography is not allowed at any time by parents.